Week commencing Monday 23rd January. Lunch Menu is Week 1
Monday 23rd January the children going skiing should be at the Snowdome for their first session 5-6 p.m.
Friday 27th January at 9.00 a.m 2KT will be performing their Class Assembly.
Parents' Evenings, for Class 2S only, will take place on 1st and 2nd of February. Pupils in 2S will be bringing their letters home tonight.
Parents' Evenings for the rest of the School will be 15th and 16th February. These letters will come out in due course.
If you are signing your child up for a club and they begin to attend, please be aware that if your child changes their mind the payment is NOT refundable. In the event of prolonged illness or injury a credit may be issued for a future club.
The Music Tuition Timetable for the New Year.
Tuesday - Cello
Wednesday - Brass and Guitar
Thursday - Violin
Friday - Keyboard, Woodwind and Percussion
Known Teacher Training Days for 2016 2017 are Monday 5th June, 24th and 25th July 2017.
Tip of the Week "Ransomeware is a type of malicious software designed to block access to a computer system until a sum of money is paid. To reduce the risk, do not open links or attachments that you are unsure about, do not install software you are not sure about and always use anti virus software and security patches to keep up to date and check the files you have been sent."
Welcome to the website of Coppice Primary School.
Coppice is a successful school where all those connected with it work together for the benefit of the children who attend. Our pupils are encouraged to be themselves, be independent learners and make the most of all the opportunities that are available to them.
Whilst here, they learn in a caring and nurturing environment and take part in a variety of curricular and extra curricular activities. Children are encouraged to consider the world and community around them and make responsible decisions that will impact positively on others.
We moved into our new premises in September 2008 and children take great pride and care of the facilities that we have and that we continue to add to.
Should you wish to look around the school, then please contact the office and they will arrange a tour for you. If you have enjoyed your visit to our website, then you are welcome to leave a message in our guestbook, too.
New Things on our Web
- 16 Jan 17: Leading Aspect Award added to those on our home page.
- 06 Jan 17: Updated Sports Premium information including spending and impact.
- 20 Dec 16: December's School Newsletter and Spring term diary dates.
- 20 Dec 16: Our first joint Site Newsletter.
- 14 Dec 16: An update on our Pupil Premium Strategy.
- 14 Dec 16: Key Stage 2 Progress Results.
- 14 Dec 16: Our School Development Plan for 2016/17.
- 06 Dec 16: Updated list of school Governing Body members.
- 06 Dec 16: Updated school Staff List.
- 06 Dec 16: Timetable of School Clubs for Spring term.
- 06 Dec 16: New Whistleblowing and Serious Misconduct Policy.
- Previous updates
This web was last updated on 16 January, 2017